Thursday, April 4, 2013

Taylor Hubbell: Who is Heather Morris' Baby Daddy?

Heather Morris is pregnant with her first child, as sources confirm the Glee star is expecting her first child later this year with Taylor Hubbell.
Which raises the question: Who is Taylor Hubbell?!?
Heather Morris Close Up
Hubbell is...

... a University of Louisiana at Lafayette graduate who played baseball in college and moved in with Morris in early 2012.
... someone who shies away from the spotlight, but who has walked the red carpet with Morris, including just last month at the Spring Breakers premiere.
... Heather's high school sweetheart from Arizona.
... a young man Morris has wanted to wed for years.
"I want to marry him so bad," Morrison told Fitness in 2011, adding that their relationship is her number-one priority. "That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
We wish this couple the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment