Thursday, April 4, 2013

Khloe Kardashian: The Hottest Kardashian Sister?

With Kim Kardashian reportedly packing on anywhere from 10 to 200 pounds, the bang-able baton has officially been passed, according to Life & Style:
Khloe Kardashian is now the hottest sister in this family!
Khloe Cover
So screams that tabloid's latest cover, which is all about Khloe's weight loss and how she recently shed 25 pounds.
How has she done it?

"Everything in moderation," says Khloé, stating the obvious and adding that she also has a personal trailer. "Right now, I try to go on hikes or something. I work out at least four to five days a week."
Got that, folks? Eat in moderation and exercise. Truly revolutionary stuff here!
Kardashian has often been compared negatively to her siblings, with many even wondering if Khloe has a different father, which is something that continually irks the brunette.
"When I was a chunky little 8-year-old and I had these two beautiful sisters [Kim and Kourtney], I'd wonder, why don't I look like that?" she tells Life & Style. "I hate it when people compare me to my sisters...I will never look like them."
But is she now the hottest among them? You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment