Thursday, April 4, 2013

Porsha Stewart: Staying "Prayerful" Through "Difficult Time"

Porsha Stewart made her first public appearance yesterday since her divorce from Kordell Stewart went public, walking the red carpet at the Bravo Upfront party in New York and trying to keep a brave face.
Porsha Stewart in NYC
"This is a very difficult time for myself and my family," said The Real Housewives of Atlanta star. "I'm just trying to remain strong. That's all I can do and stay prayerful and lean on my friends and family."

Porsha and Kordell often clashed on the reality show over having children and whether or not the former would continue to work if they did.
But Stewart says she was shocked by Kordell's filing and has since sent in legal documents of her own, asking for alimony and sole use of the couple's Atlanta home.
It's early, but how is single life treatng her?
"Well, when you have strong arms and strong family around you, they cover you – that's what they're there for," Porsha told Us Weekly. "So that's who I'm leaning on. And it's really a blessing to see people, supporters and fans are standing up and just really showing me the love."

No comments:

Post a Comment