Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hayden Panettiere Glamour Cover, Photo Shoot

Nashville star Hayden Panettiere shows off her tanned, toned and traffic-stopping body in the new issue of Glamour magazine, on newsstands April 9.
All we have to say is that we would be hating on Wladimir Klitschko so hard right now, except that he could beat up our whole company in 30 seconds.
So well done, Wladimir. Well done sir.
Hayden, 23, says she's tried to stay grounded despite achieving fame at such a young age: “It’s not that I didn’t go to clubs, have my picture taken."
"I was 16 years old. I was experimenting just like any kid. But I had friends and family around me to yank me back when I was heading in the wrong direction."

"Every turn that I made, somebody was waiting for me to fall on my face. The thing that really saved me was that I still had that healthy fear of my parents."
Lindsay Lohan? Not so much.
Regarding her tattoo, Hayden says, “It’s Italian: Vivere senza rimpianti. When I was younger, I was upset, and my dad said he wanted to show me something."
"He slammed one door of the bathroom, and the closet door popped open ... it was a trick with the air. He said, ‘Whenever one door closes, another one always opens.’"
"So my tattoo means ‘Live without regrets.’ It’s not that you don’t regret things in life, but you at least try to learn from them. It’s misspelled too [accidentally, as rimipianti]."
"So, I literally have to live by that advice!”
Now that she's (probably) engaged, she's thinking about getting married and having kids ... someday: “I don’t really have a plan. I’ve lived a very big life."
"I don’t feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother. Sometimes people speak about [having kids] like, ‘You’re never going to be able to do anything!’"
"I’m like, ‘What are you talking about?’ Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing. There’s nothing I feel like I can’t accomplish while having children.”
As for being a role model, she says, “I never put my name in the ballot box and said, ‘Hey, I want you to vote me as your teen leader and icon and your Miss Perfect.’"
"I will never be perfect. That’s just unrealistic. You’re unexpectedly put in a position of becoming a role model; that’s not something you choose.”
"I will never try or pretend to be perfect."


No comments:

Post a Comment